Monday, March 9, 2009

AOBR Space Marine Project 2nd Company "Blackhands"

Found some more motivation today so decided to start my Space Marine Project. I will be building a second company of my own codex chapter the "Blackhands"( Thanks to Bounty Hunter Q for the idea!!) Today I started assembly of the Marines and other units.

I have as yet:

1 Space Marine Captain " Malvanus Cainus "

1 Space Marine Dread " Praetorus "

1 Marneus Calgar

Company Champion

2 Honor Guard

Company standard Bearer

Tactical Squad " Delvanus" Sgt, Flamer, Missile launcher, 7 Bolters

Tactical Squad " Sedonis" Sgt, Flamer, Missile launcher, 7 Bolters

Tactical Squad " Fendoris " Sgt, Flamer, Missile launcher, 7 Bolters

Tactical Squad " Majoris " Sgt, Flamer, Missile launcher, 7 Bolters


Not a bad start, I will be adding when these are complete. My objective is a completely painted force. which due to a number of factors has never happened.
blog comments powered by Disqus